Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. "Sree Yantra" - Sree meaning wealth and Yantra - Meaning "Instrument" - The Instrument for Wealth The Sree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Shree Yantra blesses the worshiper with peace, happiness, popularity, power, authority, wealth, prosperity & success. Leaders & men in authority should use this yantra for attaining fame, power & financial benefits.
Sriyantra is of utmost importance to men in 'Kalyuga', since it can help them achieve all they desire in life. Having this Yantra is undeniably the easiest and best way of bidding adieu to one's financial problems forever. And its use can be as diverse as the means for acquiring wealth that manifest once it is obtained. It can never be that an incense stick be lit and no fragrance emanate. Similarly a human under the benevolent effect of Shree Yantra is showered upon by wealth, money and comforts. Any person can in fact gain wealth, fame, respect, power, prosperity, vehicles and all luxuries by simply placing a Shree Yantra at home and worshipping it.
For best results, we will recommend two Shree Yantras, one for home and one for work place.
Puja of this Yantra
Procedures that has been followed by our Guruji for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra being sent to you.
1. First the mind should be cleared of all negative thoughts and one should try to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Place a Matt ( Asan ) on the floor and sit on it in such a way that you are facing East, North or North-East
3. Light an incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it in your Home Puja Temple or Altar.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the Yantra to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
8. Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 11 times
"Om Shreem Hreem Shreem Kamle Kamalalaye Praseed,
Praseed, Shreem Hreem Shreem Om MahalaxmayeNamah"
- Product Code: shri-yantra
- Availability: In Stock